Roasted Red Potatoes
This was one of my favorite foods as a child. It is simple to make and delicious.
Planet of Origin: Earth
Recipe type: Side dish
- Potatoes, small red 1 pound
- Garlic (mashed) 2 or 3 cloves
- Rosemary, dried & chopped 1.5 tablespoon
- Olive Oil (extra virgin, cold press) 1 tablespoon
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Wash potatoes and cut in half. Whisk garlic, oil and rosemary in medium bowl. Toss potatoes in mixture until fully coated. Lay out on baking sheet and roast until the potatoes are tender and beginning to brown, about 45-50 minutes.