These are the dessert tarts served at The Grill Shack on Oncara Prime. The recipe has been converted to Earth available ingredients so our Earth bound friends can enjoy it. While the chocolate chips are marked as optional, they really aren't. There is an old Oncaran maxim which states "If it isn't chocolate, it isn't dessert." So in my humble opinion, the chocolate chips are definitely mandatory. This recipe makes 6 dozen Tasses. I list this as serving 24, but that is subjective as I can probably eat a dozen myself. 🙂
Author: Roanna Bartu
Planet of Origin: Oncara Prime
Recipe type: Dessert
- Butter 1 lb
- Cream Cheese 12 oz
- Flour 4 cups
- Eggs 4
- Brown Sugar 3 cups
- Melted Butter 4 T
- Vanilla ½ tsp
- Chopped Pecans 1.5 cup
- Salt 2 pinchs
- Pecan halves 0.5 cup
- Chocolate Chips 1 bag (12 oz.) Optional
- Combine all ingredients for dough and kneed until fully blended with consistency of “play-dough”.
- Combine all ingredients of filling, reserving 0.5 cups of chopped pecans. Stir well before filling tasses.
- Shape into small cupcake tins.
- Put a few pecan pieces into bottom of each tasse.
- Put 3-4 chocolate chips in each tasse.
- Pour filling almost to top.
- Place whole pecan on top of each .
- Bake 20-30 minutes at 350.
- Cool completely and remove carefully.